phone: +012-260 00819
e-mail: mymabma@gmail.com

New Year: 2009


Happy New Year 2009 and Bon Voyage to 2008.

Ahaks ... deep in bottom of my heart ... 8 is most beautiful digit for me ... yeah ... 2008 brings me a lot of cheerful in my life. Life, job, wedding, pregnancy, friends and side business. This all give me some portion of happiness in each part of my life. But .. like other human, I'm still get some bad experiences .. huhuhuh ... lupa kan ajer .. amik jer sebagai pelajaran ...

Well, 2009 just arrived. Hope that it will give more cheerful and meaningless and happiness in my journey to complete 2009. Can't wait for my little Khalifah Fil-Ard which will born by this coming May. Uhh .. same month with me ...

For myself ... I'm still here to survive, to be a friend, to give and take, to share, to learn, to fight, to motivate and to energize towards to complete my cycle of my life for 2009.

To all who read this blog ... Happy New Year 2009 and may your god bless you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Saje menyinggah. juz nak wish Happy New Year. Nampaknya 2009 ni akan jadik lebih ceria dengan kelahiran ur "little Khalifah Fil-Ard" tu.