phone: +012-260 00819
e-mail: mymabma@gmail.com

Antara Dua ...

Today I'm really shocked by my boss.

Early in the morning, my boss called me to enter his room. Huhu seperti biasa steady jer senyum n masuk bilik dia. Dia pun senyum sambil keluarkan goreng pisang suam dari beg notebook dia n started the conversation. He told me that he already done my appraisal. HUuhhh ??? really shocked. Mostly and basically, he told me that I'm done well in PMO but sometimes tergelincir la jugak.

Then he told me that it's hard to tell me now. Huhuhu what ... ayat tu mencuak kan gue. His said that somebody has proposed and requested me from my boss to work under new department. Hhuhhuh ... really really make me shocked. Ia la ... that somebody is not calang-calang punya orang ...

Antara Dua ... to accept or not. Love to be in PMO but for seek of company direction and myself future carrier within 5 minit I told my boss that I accept the new challenge. My boss pulak yang terkejut ... dia tanya takmo discuss ker ngan wife ker family ker ... hehehehe aku gelak jer la ...

Now .. waiting call from that person ... and slowly sort out all pending task in my existing department.

For me ... I willing to learn n move ahead ... yeahh .. good oppurtinity in this new year ...

2 comments:

~LiiNDaa~ said...

masuk je la...x yah pk2 lg.better for ur future..huhu..nant da confirm bleh r open table ek..wahahah

yelah....accept jea...dah bole bkampung kat sentul tue...huhuh! anyway if confirm...open table..."linda akak sokong!!!..." wahhhhh...dah tbyang nie nak open table apa ek...?????? mkn or kraoke?????...hahhahahaahah!