phone: +012-260 00819
e-mail: mymabma@gmail.com

Father's Day: 2009

Today was June 21, 2009.
Heppi Father's Day to myself, my late father, my father in law & all father out there.

This year is my first year which I can't wish anymore this celebration to my father. Aku tetiba jerk rindu dia dalam seminggu dua ni ... aku sedih ... bukan sedih sbb dia tak der tapi sedih apa yang berlaku bila dia tak der ... a few weeks ago, all my siblings dah remove dari fB and remove themself dari hidup aku ... tapi bagus la diorang remove .. tak der la aku dengar cerita busuk hati dari diorang. Simple matters pun tak leh guna akal ... semuapun nak guna hati ... it's up to you guys ... you have your own history to be done. I have my own life and history to make things happen. You refuse to have me, me no bother at all.

This evening, while I'm on my way back home from watched movie at KLCC, my only siblings right now, my little bro, Ariff Adil msg me to wish epi father's day. He told that he and his umie was sad becoz abah dah tak ada. Gila aku sedih ... baca ayat dia ... kat sapa lagi adik aku nak mengadu kasih sayang kalau bukan bapak dia ...

By the way, adam kalau tido macam2 style. janji tangan letak kat pipi. macam bapak aku tido gak ... sama gak aku tido ... aiyo .. like father like son like grandfather ....

Tribute to my late father. My Way - Frank Sinatra
This is my late father's favorite song.

Part of that, this is my first year to celebrate this event. ePi father's day to myself. I make my own promise that I can be a good father to my little one. Adam Mikhail. Sudah bertahun aku mengidamkan utk memiliki title bapa.

Once again ... hepi father's day ....




1 comments:

myLovepatzi said...

sedihnyer cite abg amier ni..apepun,slamat hari bapa...dont sedih2 lg yer...hehe